PRINTABLE SCRAPBOOK PAGES WITH HAPPY JIGS

Hey there! And we are back again with something that you really love and so do us. You guessed it right it's scrapbooking! Today we have something really interesting and matchless to add to your scrapbooking skills that is the printable scrapbook pages which this time we created with the Happy jig. The best part of this is making these pages can be super fun with kids. You can make awesome unique embellishments for scrapbooking using Happy jigs.
Happy Jig layout by Becki Adams for We R Memory Keepers
For this one, I created a layout with three cute green wires. It is really easy to create this with the patterned paper. You can create the same using the instruction manual booklet. After finishing my cacti outlines I added patterned paper behind each wire shape.
Happy Jig by We R Memory Keepers
I used strong craft glue to add the patterned paper, wait till the glue dries before you trim the extras around the cacti. I used dimensional adhesive to add wire embellishment to the layout so that it pops off the page and gives an awesome look.
Happy Jig layout by Becki Adams for We R Memory Keepers
Happy Jig layout by Becki Adams for We R Memory Keepers
To complete this layout used I used a few more We R Memory Keeper tools that really worked awesome with my crafting. I stitched three sides of the main photo to create a pocket like look.
Happy Jig layout by Becki Adams for We R Memory Keepers
Happy Jig layout by Becki Adams for We R Memory Keepers
And then with my tag punch board, I created a few tags with the Tag Punch board and added few photos and journaling. I personally love adding typewritten journaling to pages when it comes to printable scrapbooking.
Happy Jig layout by Becki Adams for We R Memory Keepers
This project became much more interesting and fun with my favorite tools from We R Memory Keepers. So now it's your turn to create your own Scrapbook pages. Till then Happy Crafting!
Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers Happy Jig
Printable Scrapbook pages
We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Sewing Machine
Tag Punch Board
Reference: We R Memory Keepers

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers with Copic Markers

Birthday Party Decor Ideas using my favorite DIY Party Board