Birthday Party Decor Ideas using my favorite DIY Party Board

Creating your own party decorations not only saves you money but also allows you to create a personalized space. Whether it’s a child’s birthday party or a New Year’s celebration you can always to add in some DIY party decor. No matter what the occasion, roll up your sleeves and get ready to create your own adventure with a little help from these tutorials. I just planned a birthday party for my niece who just had a birthday. Her party theme? Trolls! Of course, I had to contribute to her mama’s party décor, I took help of my favorite DIY Party Board to make it perfect.
Trolls Birthday Party Decor by Tessa Buys for We R Memory Keepers featuring the DIY Party Board
First, I made party hats inspired by the character of Poppy. I started creating them by using the DIY Party Board to make hats out of pink cardstock. Then to add further details to it next, I put double-sided tape inside the bottom of the hat, then stuck several strips of 6” wide glitter tulle to the tape. I pulled the tulle up around the hat and secured it with a ribbon. To give the hats that extra “Poppy” touch, I hand cut her signature felt flowers to adorn each one.
Trolls Birthday Party Decor by Tessa Buys for We R Memory Keepers featuring the DIY Party Board
The second thing that I made were party blowers, again with the DIY Party Board. I used a rainbow of cardstock colors and embellished each one with another cartoony felt flower.Trolls Birthday Party Decor by Tessa Buys for We R Memory Keepers featuring the DIY Party Board
It feels incomplete to have a birthday without banners and garlands! So to fill that gap I made my niece a banner featuring her name with the Alphabet Punch Board. I strung it with the same tulle I used on the hats and embellished with more Poppy-style flowers.
Trolls Birthday Party Decor by Tessa Buys for We R Memory Keepers featuring the DIY Party Board
I also used the Banner Punch Board and the DIY Party Paper Punch Garland to create a couple more garlands in colored cardstock, to make Altogether, my niece had a colorful, fun, and unique party!Trolls Birthday Party Decor by Tessa Buys for We R Memory Keepers featuring the DIY Party Board
These simple DIY tutorials can help you throw a party that is not only inexpensive but also beautifully decorated one. Tell us your favorite ways to make your own party decor? And till your next project, Happy creating!

Supplies Used:
DIY Party Board Alphabet Punch Board Crop-a-dile DIY Party Paper Punch: Garland Banner Punch Board

Referred: We R Memory Keepers

Comments

  1. These DIY party ideas would surely make the celebrations unique. Still remember the fun and enjoyment we had at my friend's baby shower treat few months back. Colorful garlands and hangings were done all over the event space NYC hired for luncheon. Weather complemented the garden spaced area. Creativity was on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. Favor Boxes are used for sending gift to their loved ones or express the feeling of love. Favor Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers with Copic Markers

PRINTABLE SCRAPBOOK PAGES WITH HAPPY JIGS